When it comes to Halloween, we love showing off our pups in cute costumes. Dressing ourselves up is nice and all, but dressing up our dogs is EXTRA cute! There's just something about them that brightens our days. If you prefer to hone those crafting skills, check out these easy DIY costumes.
Photo Credit: Brit+Co
For a bit of nostalgia---and possibly the EASIEST costume on this list---turn your pet into a Beanie Baby.
Photo Credit: @maya_on_the_move
All you need to turn your pup into a grandma is a scarf to wrap around their head and fake glasses.
Photo Credit: Two Pitties in the City
If you already have a hoodie for your pup, then easily transform it into a dinosaur costume with the use of felt.
Photo Credit: Tikkido
Take your dog to a galaxy far far away with this 5-minute costume.
Photo Credit: HGTV
Whether you're inspiration is Jim Halpert from "Office Space" or Patrick Bateman from "American Psycho", this costume takes what you already have and reuses it.
Photo Credit: Costume Works
If your pup wears a cone, turn it into a puptini. Only question now is: shaken or stirred?
For our last tip, repurpose your human child's old costumes. If you or a loved one has a kid who has outgrown their outfits, cut a few holes for legs and tails and use them for your pup!
However you decide to dress your pup this year, we hope you all have a yappy Howl-o-ween!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Easy DIY Dog Costumes
- Different Ways Cats Show Affection
- Keep Your Pets Safe This Summer
- Spring Cleaning is for the Dogs (&cats)
- Pet First Aid Awareness
- How Do Deaf Dogs Learn Sign Language?
- Dog Thefts on the Rise Worldwide
- What Dogs are the Best Apartment Dogs?
- Dogs and Diarrhea: Everything You Need to Know
- 6 DIY Dog Puzzles for Enrichment
- Keeping Pets Safe Throughout The Holiday Season
- What You Need to Know: Diabetes in Dogs
- All About Canine Lymphoma
- 12 Pawfect Halloween Dog Treats
- How Can You Teach Your Dog to Swim?
- Pet Fire Safety 101
- 15 Easy Doggie Ice Cream for Summer
- Are Your Pets Gaining Weight?
- Pet Cancer Awareness: The Facts
- Welcoming Your Newly Adopted Dog Into Your Home
- Why Microchipping Your Pet Is Important
- Animal Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready?
- Get On Top of Flea and Tick Prevention!
- Why Should You Ditch Easter Chocolate For Your Pets?
- Tips For Adopting A Pet During Quarantine
- Quarantined? Activities To Keep Your Dogs Entertained and Active
- Choosing The Best Kind of Pet Care Service
- Spay and Neuter: It's the Right Thing to Do
- Are Your Pets Muddling Allergies?
- Gardening With Pets: Make Everyone Happy and Safe
- 10 Reasons to Adopt a Shelter Pet
- Why is Charcoal Beneficial For Pets?
- What is Your Dog's Body Language Telling You?
- Pet Dental Health...It's More Important Than You Realize