We all know charcoal is a huge trend in health right now. It's in everything from ice cream cones to toothpaste. And on top of that, it's in our Metro Wipes®! Activated charcoal isn't just popular for its black essence bit it actually has health benefits. But how does it help pets?
Photo Credit: @Odieseyes
Charcoal on the skin is extremely beneficial. Activated charcoal actually draws the bacteria, dirt, chemicals, poisons, and other micro-particles up to the surface of the skin. It removes deeper impurities and dead skin cells Using wipes can then clean them from the skin. It leaves skin detoxified of all impurities.
The use of activated charcoal in pet products allows for a more natural wipe instead of the nasty chemicals that can cause drying of the skin or allergic reactions. When some dogs need a little wipe down every day, you want to ensure that you are using only the best possible thing for their fur and skin. By using a charcoal-based wipe, you are ensuring just that.
Make sure you're using the BEST wipes on the market! You can get Metro Wipes® in both Charcoal Peppermint and Unscented Natural (Hypoallergenic without Charcoal) here and receive FREE U.S shipping on orders over $25! Metro Wipes® are available in 25 and 100 Count.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Keep Pets Safe In Cold Weather
- Easy DIY Dog Costumes
- Different Ways Cats Show Affection
- How Often Should You Take Your Cat to the Vet?
- Keep Your Pets Safe This Summer
- Spring Cleaning is for the Dogs (&cats)
- Pet First Aid Awareness
- How Do Deaf Dogs Learn Sign Language?
- Dog Thefts on the Rise Worldwide
- What Dogs are the Best Apartment Dogs?
- 1,400 Deaths Linked To Seresto Flea Collar
- Dogs and Diarrhea: Everything You Need to Know
- 6 DIY Dog Puzzles for Enrichment
- Keeping Pets Safe Throughout The Holiday Season
- What You Need to Know: Diabetes in Dogs
- All About Canine Lymphoma
- 12 Pawfect Halloween Dog Treats
- How Can You Teach Your Dog to Swim?
- Pet Fire Safety 101
- 15 Easy Doggie Ice Cream for Summer
- Are Your Pets Gaining Weight?
- Pet Cancer Awareness: The Facts
- Welcoming Your Newly Adopted Dog Into Your Home
- Why Microchipping Your Pet Is Important
- Animal Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready?
- Get On Top of Flea and Tick Prevention!
- Why Should You Ditch Easter Chocolate For Your Pets?
- Tips For Adopting A Pet During Quarantine
- How Can You Keep Your Indoor Cat Entertained?
- Quarantined? Activities To Keep Your Dogs Entertained and Active
- Choosing The Best Kind of Pet Care Service
- Spay and Neuter: It's the Right Thing to Do
- Are Your Pets Muddling Allergies?
- Gardening With Pets: Make Everyone Happy and Safe
- 10 Reasons to Adopt a Shelter Pet
- Why is Charcoal Beneficial For Pets?
- What is Your Dog's Body Language Telling You?
- Pet Dental Health...It's More Important Than You Realize