Nothing like a cool, creamy serving of ice cream on a hot summer day. These 15 ice cream recipes for dogs are easy and pawfect for those doggie pool pawties! You probably even have most of the ingredients in your fridge or cupboard. Even better? These are all human friendly, too!
Dishing out $$$ for your pup's favorite ice cream treat can definitely add up over the summer. This homemade recipe is simple and mimics Frosty's Paws Doggie Ice Cream!
Photo Credit: Kol's Notes
Pumpkin isn't just for the Fall...it makes a yummy and healthy addition to summertime treats for your dogs.
Did you know dogs can have sweet potato AND it's healthy for them? Try out this simple recipe from Food With Feelings.
Photo Credit: Food With Feelings
Peanut Butter is easily the favorite snack to many dogs around the world. Cool them off with this easy peanut butter banana ice cream cup recipe!
This recipe calls for only 4 ingredients and we think that you might enjoy it, too!
Cue the puppy ears perking up over the word "bacon". This recipe makes a creamy, yummy ice cream pawfect for any occasion.
Check out this page for three different ice cream recipes that are both healthy and delicious!
Photo Credit: Eat Play Easy
Blueberries provide high levels of antioxidants,. Mix that with a bunch of other yummy, healthy ingredients and you get a quality, a frozen snack to enjoy poolside.
Photo Credit: A Cultivated Nest
We perked up when we heard about this...cantaloupe ice cream?! This is a first for us. It's a cool, sweet treat that makes for even sweeter ice cream!
Unless you're a dog, this may sound...strange. Chicken in ice cream? Well, dogs aren't picky about their food combos and will love this different take on a summertime treat.
Also another interesting take on ice cream...cheese dog ice cream! This recipe features three different kinds of cheese including cottage cheese which gives it the creamy texture.
Photo Credit: Kol's Notes
Let's take a classic snack combo and turn it into a yummy, ice cream treat!
Photo Credit: Fake Ginger
This recipe seems like something that comes straight from your favorite ice cream shop!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Keep Your Pets Safe This Summer
- Spring Cleaning is for the Dogs (&cats)
- Pet First Aid Awareness
- How Do Deaf Dogs Learn Sign Language?
- Dog Thefts on the Rise Worldwide
- What Dogs are the Best Apartment Dogs?
- Dogs and Diarrhea: Everything You Need to Know
- 6 DIY Dog Puzzles for Enrichment
- Keeping Pets Safe Throughout The Holiday Season
- What You Need to Know: Diabetes in Dogs
- All About Canine Lymphoma
- 12 Pawfect Halloween Dog Treats
- How Can You Teach Your Dog to Swim?
- Pet Fire Safety 101
- 15 Easy Doggie Ice Cream for Summer
- Are Your Pets Gaining Weight?
- Pet Cancer Awareness: The Facts
- Welcoming Your Newly Adopted Dog Into Your Home
- Why Microchipping Your Pet Is Important
- Animal Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready?
- Get On Top of Flea and Tick Prevention!
- Why Should You Ditch Easter Chocolate For Your Pets?
- Tips For Adopting A Pet During Quarantine
- Quarantined? Activities To Keep Your Dogs Entertained and Active
- Choosing The Best Kind of Pet Care Service
- Spay and Neuter: It's the Right Thing to Do
- Are Your Pets Muddling Allergies?
- Gardening With Pets: Make Everyone Happy and Safe
- 10 Reasons to Adopt a Shelter Pet
- Why is Charcoal Beneficial For Pets?
- What is Your Dog's Body Language Telling You?
- Pet Dental Health...It's More Important Than You Realize