Or should we say HOWL-o-ween? Anyways, the upcoming holiday is the purrrfect time to try out some ghoulish treats for your furry friends. Just click on the recipe name to learn more!
We talked about the benefits of pumpkin in our previous post so here's a simple recipe incorporating it!
You're going to want to divulge into these yourself when you see how yummy they look coming out of the oven! AND you can! They are 100% human edible!
These treats are quick, easy and sure to put your dog in the fall spirit! And most of the ingredients should already be in your fridge and pantry!
It's not a full Halloween treat until you throw in a mummy! Check out these easy and spooky treats that are guaranteed to put your pup in the Halloween spirit!
You don't have to be orange to be Halloween. Purple and green are just as spooky and the perfect colors to switch it up! These frozen yet creepy treats are both spooky and healthy with multiple health benefits including aiding in low blood pressure and cardiovascular health. And even better? Its only 3 ingredients!
We're a sucker for some good candy corn during this season so why shouldn't our dogs get in on the action? These pup friendly candy corn treats are made up of only yogurt, pumpkin and banana so they're healthy and delicious!
Sorry, these are for DOGS, although you could indulge in them yourself if you'd like. These are perfect for the Pumpkin Spice Latte lovers out there who want their dog to enjoy their favorite treat with them!
These are both the perfect dog treat and can even double as a Halloween decoration with their eerie realism. If you're really in the mood, let your dog chew on it in front of the neighbors and check out their reaction!
These adorable pumpkin shaped treats are simple, cheap to make and perfect to cool down with if you live somewhere like here in California where October feels like July half the time.
What's Halloween without candy corn?! These frozen treats are pawfect for warm Octobers while being healthy!
We can't leave out Day of the Dead! This traditional, Latin holiday deserves to be celebrated! They tripped layered treats are easy to make using a Day of the Dead silicone mold!
These treats are both spooky and delicious! Just using frozen blueberries and greek yogurt makes these healthy for both the pups and even you!
We can't wait to try out some of these for ourselves! If you try some and your pup loves them, let us know!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Make Your Walkies Better
- Tips For Training Your Dog
- The Best Dogs For Seniors
- Keep Pets Safe In Cold Weather
- Easy DIY Dog Costumes
- Keep Your Pets Safe This Summer
- Spring Cleaning is for the Dogs (&cats)
- Pet First Aid Awareness
- How Do Deaf Dogs Learn Sign Language?
- Dog Thefts on the Rise Worldwide
- What Dogs are the Best Apartment Dogs?
- Dogs and Diarrhea: Everything You Need to Know
- 6 DIY Dog Puzzles for Enrichment
- Keeping Pets Safe Throughout The Holiday Season
- What You Need to Know: Diabetes in Dogs
- All About Canine Lymphoma
- 12 Pawfect Halloween Dog Treats
- How Can You Teach Your Dog to Swim?
- Pet Fire Safety 101
- 15 Easy Doggie Ice Cream for Summer
- Are Your Pets Gaining Weight?
- Pet Cancer Awareness: The Facts
- Welcoming Your Newly Adopted Dog Into Your Home
- Why Microchipping Your Pet Is Important
- Animal Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready?
- Get On Top of Flea and Tick Prevention!
- Why Should You Ditch Easter Chocolate For Your Pets?
- Tips For Adopting A Pet During Quarantine
- Quarantined? Activities To Keep Your Dogs Entertained and Active
- Choosing The Best Kind of Pet Care Service
- Spay and Neuter: It's the Right Thing to Do
- Are Your Pets Muddling Allergies?
- Gardening With Pets: Make Everyone Happy and Safe
- 10 Reasons to Adopt a Shelter Pet
- Why is Charcoal Beneficial For Pets?